XenoPanel by default is a base, full of great features but to get the full power of XenoPanel, you can get addons, themes, triggers and more!
What is the Support Ticket addon?
If you're offering a service to friends, or you own a hosting company then offering support is something you'll face frequently no matter if it's on an app such as Discord, or a billing system such as WHMCS.
XenoPanel Support Ticket addon aims to bring support directly to the panel meaning a user an open a ticket from inside XenoPanel and any of the staff/admin roles can view and manage these tickets within the admin dashboard.
Version 1.0 of this addon is a basic stable concept and updates will be pushed to extend the current features over time.
This Addon is OPEN SOURCE meaning you can configure and edit the source code to match your needs at any time.
- Create Tickets from the Client Area
- Manage Tickets from the Admin Area
- Departments Setting
- Priority Setting
- Related Server Setting
- Works with the Discord Webhook addon!
1. Order the addon from the download link below. (This addon is free!)
2. Once accepted, download the file from the product area.
3. Upload the folder named 'support_tickets' to /addons/ in your panel location.
4. Login to Phpmyadmin and copy the contents of sql.sql into the table "SQL" tab.
5. Nagivate to Admin Dashboard > Addon Configuration > Support Tickets and enable the addon.
6. Add the text below into your .htaccess
# Support Tickets
RewriteRule ^tickets/?([^/]*)$ addons/support_tickets/client_main?type=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^admin/tickets/?([^/]*)$ addons/support_tickets/admin_main?type=$1 [L]
7. Add the text below into your /views/templetes/templete_here/sections/navigations/admin.php
8. Add the text below into your /views/templetes/templete_here/sections/navigations/pages.php
9. Done! The addon is good to go and the configuration is located at /addons/support_tickets/includes/config.php
You can download the addon here: https://billing.xenopanel.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=23